NC Medicaid Transformation Open Enrollment will begin Monday, March 15. Visit the NC Medicaid Enrollment site or NC Medicaid Help Center for more information.
What is our purpose?
- Connect, educate and support diverse organizations interested in or affected by Medicaid Transformation in North Carolina.
- Elevate the community and consumer voice to improve Medicaid Transformation.
- Support the implementation of Medicaid Transformation.
- Leverage expertise within Medicaid Transformation efforts.
What will you gain by being a part of this statewide effort?
- Accurate, up-to-date information related to Medicaid transformation
- A community of diverse organizations that are committed to improving the health of North Carolinians.
Ready to get involved?
Friday, May 14, 2021 – 10:00 – 11:00am – Medicaid Open Enrollment Ends May 14 – What’s Next?
- March 12, 2021 Medicaid Transformation Partner Updates
- February 12, 2021 from 10:00-11:00 am – Healthy Opportunities Update – Amanda Van Vleet
- January 8, 2021 – NC Medicaid Transformation Update – Michael Leighs, NC DHHS
- November 13, 2020 – Can Implementing Medicaid Managed Care Address Health Disparities? – Urban Institute
- October 9, 2020 – NC Medicaid Transformation Restart
- September 11, 2020 – NC Integrated Care for Kids
- August 14, 2020 – NC COMeT – Lessons Learned from other States – National Health Law Program
- July 10, 2020 Session Law 2020-88 (also known as the Medicaid Funding Act or SB 808)
- June 8, 2020 – Status of Medicaid Managed Care in North Carolina with NC DHHS
NC DHHS Resources
Healthcare Guidebook – Developed by Care Ring, this website has medicaid transformation resources.
Addressing Health Related Social Needs Among Medicaid Beneficiaries: Mapping Cross-Sector Partnership Roles – Developed by Center for Healthcare Strategies
Past Events › Medicaid Transform
The focus of our meeting on July 10 at 10am will be to discuss where things currently stand and why some partners would like to see Medicaid Managed Care happen by July 1, 2021 (with or without the penalty), while others would prefer a longer timeline. Our presenters will be Nicole Dozier, Director of the NC Justice Center's Health Advocacy Project, and Pamela Perry, Vice President of Legislative Affairs and Government Relations at Carolina Complete Health.Find out more »
Recent News Items
Upcoming Webinars: November 2, 2020 & December 1, 2020 – Center for Healthy Communities, University of NC-Wilmington – Medicaid Transformation Webinar Series
Ready to get involved?
Join the NC Medicaid Transformation Collaborative listserv at https://www.caresharehealth.org/medtransform/.
Attend our meetings. Visit https://www.caresharehealth.org/medtransform/ for dates, times and locations.
Email Linda Kinney at email@example.com for more information.