- Connect, educate and support diverse organizations interested in or affected by Medicaid Transformation in North Carolina.
- Elevate the community and consumer voice to improve Medicaid Transformation.
- Support the implementation of Medicaid Transformation.
- Leverage expertise within Medicaid Transformation efforts.
- Accurate, up-to-date information related to Medicaid transformation
- A community of diverse organizations that are committed to improving the health of North Carolinians.
NCCOMeT meets on the 2nd Friday of the month at 10a.m. EST.
Meetings prior to June 2021 are available in our Archive.
NC DHHS Resources
- NC Medicaid Enrollment
- Beneficiary Outreach
- County Playbook
- Provider Playbook
- Medicaid Transformation
- Healthcare Guidebook
Developed by Care Ring, this website has medicaid transformation resources.
- Addressing Health Related Social Needs Among Medicaid Beneficiaries: Mapping Cross-Sector Partnership Roles
Developed by Center for Healthcare Strategies