While each network is different we all face similar problems and use our collective knowledge to find solutions. Care Share provides a forum and resources for networks to learn, grow and thrive.
Care Share resource page is your place to connect, share and learn! Here you will find shared forms, best/promising practices, webinar recordings, and much more. Use the tools below to browse our collection of resources. To submit a shared form, please send to email@example.com.
- 19 Minute Webinar: Food Council Development: A Toolkit for Communities from Seed to Start Up
- 19 Minute Webinar: How to Use the Candidates Forum Toolkit
- A Model for Community Change Creating Healthier Places
- Community Health Grant RFA -Webinar
- NC Health Connex Overview
- Purposeful Partnering: Engaging Communities in Coalition Building Strategies
- Reducing the Burden of Diabetes North Carolinas Guide to Diabetes Prevention and Management
- SFY 2020 Community Health Grant Request For Applications Webinar
- The Daily Mile in Rural North Carolina
- The Economic Benefits of Walkable, Bikeable Communities
- Webinar: December 9, 2015 – Improving Health Through Policy
- Webinar: September 9, 2015 – Results Based Accountability