Request for Proposal
Brand Awareness and Testimonial Videos
Deadline for Submission: May 20, 2022
Care Share Health Alliance is seeking a North Carolina based BIPOC video production professional or BIPOC led video production company to film and edit:
- One brand awareness video to introduce Care Share’s mission, values, staff, and work to prospective partners and funders.
- Three partner testimonial videos using oral history to demonstrate the work Care Share has done to uplift community voice by assisting Human Services Organizations (HSOs) working to address social determinants of health through NC Medicaid’s Healthy Opportunities Pilot program.
We are looking for a North Carolina based BIPOC video production professional or BIPOC led video production company with experience working with non-profits and familiarity with the subjects of racial justice and health equity.
The finished videos will be uploaded to Care Share’s Youtube channel and shared on our website and other social media platforms.
Care Share will have access to all filmed material to use, edit and share for future content creation.
Filming will take place in various locations in NC.
- Style: Live action with talking heads and B Roll
- Length of Videos: 2-5 minutes
- Resolution: 1080p
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- File Format: .mp4
Care Share Health Alliance is responsible for:
- Coordination of film subjects and locations
- Communication with staff and partners
Created in 2008, Care Share Health Alliance is a statewide non-profit that works with state and local partners to improve access to care and the health for underserved North Carolinians. Our vision is communities are healthy & committed to health equity for all. The cornerstone of our mission and approach is multi-stakeholder collaboration. Care Share offers technical assistance and consulting services to communities, funders, collaborative networks of care for the uninsured, hospitals, health departments and other safety net providers in the areas of facilitation, collaboration building, prioritization processes, action-planning, and other purposes focused on cross-sectional collaboration to improve health outcomes.
Budget: Up to $12,500
- 6/3 Proposal Selection Date
- Filming will take place in June-July of 2022
- Videos should be completed by end of September 2022
Send 1-page proposal, resume/CV, and portfolio by Friday, May 20, 2022:
Director of Communications
Care Share Health Alliance