NC Medicaid Transformation Open Enrollment will begin Monday, March 15. Visit the NC Medicaid Enrollment site or NC Medicaid Help Center for more information.
What is our purpose?
- Connect, educate and support diverse organizations interested in or affected by Medicaid Transformation in North Carolina.
- Elevate the community and consumer voice to improve Medicaid Transformation.
- Support the implementation of Medicaid Transformation.
- Leverage expertise within Medicaid Transformation efforts.
What will you gain by being a part of this statewide effort?
- Accurate, up-to-date information related to Medicaid transformation
- A community of diverse organizations that are committed to improving the health of North Carolinians.
Ready to get involved?
Friday, October 8, 2021 – 10:00 – 11:00am
Healthy Opportunities Update
- September 10, 2021 – Medicaid Tailored Plans – Suzanne Thompson, NC DHHS
- August 13, 2021 – Healthy Opportunities Update
- July 9, 2021 – Checking in on Medicaid Transformation
- June 18, 2021 Preparing for Launch
- May 14, 2021 – Open Enrollment Ends – What’s Next?
- April 9, 2021 – Health Equity and Medicaid Transitions – Families USA
- March 12, 2021 Medicaid Transformation Partner Updates
- February 12, 2021 from 10:00-11:00 am – Healthy Opportunities Update – Amanda Van Vleet
- January 8, 2021 – NC Medicaid Transformation Update – Michael Leighs, NC DHHS
- November 13, 2020 – Can Implementing Medicaid Managed Care Address Health Disparities? – Urban Institute
- October 9, 2020 – NC Medicaid Transformation Restart
- September 11, 2020 – NC Integrated Care for Kids
- August 14, 2020 – NC COMeT – Lessons Learned from other States – National Health Law Program
- July 10, 2020 Session Law 2020-88 (also known as the Medicaid Funding Act or SB 808)
- June 8, 2020 – Status of Medicaid Managed Care in North Carolina with NC DHHS
NC DHHS Resources
Healthcare Guidebook – Developed by Care Ring, this website has medicaid transformation resources.
Addressing Health Related Social Needs Among Medicaid Beneficiaries: Mapping Cross-Sector Partnership Roles – Developed by Center for Healthcare Strategies
Upcoming Events › Medicaid Transform
Recent News Items
Upcoming Webinars: November 2, 2020 & December 1, 2020 – Center for Healthy Communities, University of NC-Wilmington – Medicaid Transformation Webinar Series
Ready to get involved?
Join the NC Medicaid Transformation Collaborative listserv at https://www.caresharehealth.org/medtransform/.
Attend our meetings. Visit https://www.caresharehealth.org/medtransform/ for dates, times and locations.
Email Linda Kinney at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.