The Duke Endowment developed this video show the great work of the Collaborative Networks across North and South Carolina.
Care Share has successfully facilitated the development and growth of Collaborative Networks and Models in several communities across the state. Care Share supports North Carolina’s Collaborative Networks and models as we collectively work to improve the health of our state.
Our Work in Numbers 2018
- 501,271 North Carolinians selected Affordable Care Act plans
- 49,592 (Jan-June 2018) People received healthcare coordinated by the Collaborative Networks
- 77 Peer-to-peer learning opportunities coordinated
- 53 Facilitated sessions for 13 organizations
- 12 Facilitated discussions around policy or system changes impacting North Carolinians
- 9 Webinars hosted
- 4 Strategic plans